Health and Safety Protocols
Our Response to COVID-19
The well-being of our guests and staff is our ultimate priority. In line with this, the ranch implemented an enhanced health & safety protocol program that was designed in following the guidelines set by the leading experts in their respective fields.
- The Ranch ensures sanitized and disinfected accommodation before you enter the premises
- 48 hours between stays upon checkout of prior guests
- Safety hygiene protocols are practiced
- Hand-washing stations using non-toxic cleaning agents or hand sanitizers located in multiple locations throughout the ranch
- Administrative training to COVID 19 response for our employees
- COVID testing for employee can be performed upon request of any guest
- Liberty and option to wear masks
- Private space, social distancing as requested, and access to nature for clean air
- Guests should also review state and local governmental orders and guidance to confirm eligibility to travel
- Report any indication or exposure to symptoms before or during the stay for longer retreats
Your Wellness Matters To Us
Our goal is to be at the forefront of an immunity-building community.
That’s why we design our wellness activities as close to nature’s way of healing with your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health in mind.
A Safe Haven for Your Health and Well-Being
We believe the entire world is a sanctuary and we are all here to participate in its beauty.
Communing with nature is the greatest pillar of well-being practiced at the ranch.
We see everything as communication and information that requires inner grounding.
This system helps us understand what our bodies are saying and to move out of judgment
and thoughts of separation and into an understanding of achieving complete health.
- Eating food that is filled with life and vitality
- Preparing your own food
- Learning plant-based recipes for at home experience
- Bringing nutrition and vitality to the land and the soil
- Seed-to-table experience
Nature as our Playground
- Yoga and physical exercise
- Protecting our sanctuary and its beauty
- A pesticide and chemical-free Environment
- Constantly learning and expanding our vision of a healthy and regenerative landscape
- Breathing exercises
- Releasing past traumas and allowing nature to recycle it
Healthy State of Mind
- Meditation and envisioning holistic health
- Being in a state of love, peace, joy, and gratitude
- Mind, body, soul connection
- Being kind and respecting all beings
- Understanding unity and oneness, what we do to ourselves we do to the whole
Your Peace of Mind
We would like you to relax during your visit and immerse yourself in the NewTree Ranch eco-luxury farmstay experience. For this reason, we have taken extra measures above to safeguard our guests prior to arrival. Let us know more about your customized wellness experience. We are excited to welcome you to NewTree Ranch, your safe haven in Sonoma, California.