Baked Sweet Potato with Fresh Herb Butter and Sprouted Buckwheat GranolaIngredients
- 2 medium/large sweet potato
- 3 tbsp Miyoko’s butter
- 1 tbsp minced fresh herbs (combination of any/all: oregano, thyme rosemary, sage, parsley, chives, basil, marjoram)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup sprouted buckwheat granola
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Poke holes into the sweet potatoes with a fork and set them on the baking sheet.
- Roast 35-40 minutes or until the skin has puffed up and you can easily pierce them with a fork. While potato is baking, mix well together the butter with the fresh herbs and set aside.
- To serve make a slit down the middle of the sweet potato and carefully open up the center of the potato. Add the herb butter and sprinkle with the granola. Serve with a salad on the side for a complete meal.