Superfood Granola BallsIngredients
- 2 cups sprouted buckwheat granola
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut water or plain water
- 1 tbsp spirulina powder
- 1 tbsp moringa powder
- pinch of salt
- In a food processor bowl, combine the granola, almond butter, maple syrup, coconut water, spirulina powder, moringa powder and salt.
- Pulse the granola mixture until the ingredients can easily stick together in a ball.
- Form into bite-sized balls and place on a parchment paper lined sheet tray.
- Place in refrigerator to allow the balls to firm up. Keep refrigerated for up to 1 month or freeze.