The Ranch Estate
The Ranch Estate can be rented for a minimum of six nights for up to eight people. The Estate has four bedrooms which sleep eight guests, three lounge areas one with a large cozy fireplace, a chef’s kitchen and a relaxing pool with picturesque views of the Healdsburg Hills.
- 4,700 sq ft Ranch House
- 4 Bedrooms and 4 Full Bathroom
- Outdoor Luxury Tent with Jacuzzi
- Fit Trail
- Horse Stables
- Access to daily, plant-based, catered menus from Chef Matteo at an additional cost
Nightly rate: $4,000 + 14% transient occupancy tax added to your stay. Minimum 6 night stay
The Barn (Available June 2021)
The Barn can be rented for a minimum of thirty nights for up to four people. Set high above the 1 acre farm, this property provides guests an immersive farm stay experience. The Barn is off-grid, completely powered by solar, but has all the modern conveniences and comforts one can imagine.
- 1,200 sq ft barn house
- 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Includes breakfast and dinner for two, 5 days per week, during your stay.
- Private Japanese garden with tea house for massages and a two-person stone soaking tub
- Located within 1 acre farm at NewTree Ranch
Nightly rate: Nightly rate: $1,500 per night 2 guests, additional guests $250 each. Minimum 30 night stay
** Ask about our extended stays
** Ask about our Authentic Experience add-ons
Book a Ranch Retreat BY PROPERTY
Reignite your connection to nature at NewTree Ranch, an estate set on 150 acres of Pacific redwood forest with two separate horse pastures, a private lake, a beautiful bio dynamic garden, and an outdoor farm kitchen. Experiences at New Tree Ranch are focused on health and wellness, providing guests an opportunity to reconnect with themselves and the environment in authentic and creative ways.
Guests of the Ranch Estate can spend a night glamping in the luxurious tent relaxing by the warmth of the wood burning stove or soaking in the hot tub under the stars.
All Retreats include the following amenities:
- Farm Tours with David/Interaction with Farmer
- 150 Acres to explore on the ranch
- 1 Acre farm to explore
- Gym (available June 2021)
- Access to Lake Andreas
- Horse Stables
- Abundance of fruit and vegetables from the garden
- Fully stocked kitchen for plant based cooking
- Access to a selection of guest experiences
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY FOR COVID OR OTHER NATURAL DISASTER
Sonoma County Required Information for Ranch Estate only:
- Maximum occupancy, not including children under 3; 8 people
- Maximum number of vehicles; 4 cars
- Quiet hours must be observed between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- No outdoor, amplified sound is allowed.
- Transient Occupancy Tax Certificate – No. 2817N